Security Surveys, Including:
- Written Reports
- Technology Review and Evaluation
- Crime Prevention
- Security Operational Policies and Procedures
- Analysis of Incident and Crime Reports
Security Management Planning
- Plan and Quick Reference Guide Development to Address Issues Such as: Active Shooter, Lockdown, Child Abduction, Hostage Management, Bomb Threat Management, etc.
- Infant and Child Abduction Planning to Conform to NCMEC Guidelines
- Workplace Violence
- Vulnerability Assessments
Security Management Training
- Development of a Security Officer Certification Program to Include Topics Such as: Active Shooter, Report Writing, Patrolling Techniques, Fire Safety, Professionalism, Infant Security, Bomb Threat Management, etc.
- Security Awareness, Crime Prevention, Lockdown, Bomb Threat, Terrorism, Hostage Management, Workplace Violence, etc.
- Tabletop and Functional exercises for Active Shooter, Infant and Child Abduction, Hostage Management, Bomb Threat Management